海关入境口语

  Staff: What is the purpose of your visit?
  你出行的目的是什么?
  You: On business./ Sightseeing./ To visit friend./ To study.
  出差/观光/访友/留学。
  Staff: How long are you going to stay?
  你打算待多久?
  You: 8 days. 8天。
  Staff: Where will you be staying?
  你会住在哪里?
  You: I will stay with my family.
  我和我家人住一起。
  Staff: How much currency are you carrying with you?
  你身上带了多少现金?currency=cash(现金,货币)
  You: I am carrying1000 dollars.
  我带了1000美元。
  Staff: May I see your return ticket?
  能看一下你返程票吗?
  You: Here it is. 可以,给你。
  Staff: Do you have anything to declare?
  你有什么需要申报的吗?
  You: No, I have nothing to declare.
  我没有什么需要申报。
  Staff: OK. You can pass through.
  好的,你可以通关了。
  It is said the customs procedure is very simplified today.
  据说海关程序现在简化了。
  通过海关,即go through the customs。
  海关手续 customs procedure主要包括申报、检査等。
  海关申报 Customs Declaration
  Officer: Young lady, could you open your bag, please?
  小姐,可以请您打开您的袋子吗?
  You:Of course.
  当然可以。
  Officer: Oh. There is a pineapple.哦,这里有个菠萝。
  You: ls it a prohibited item?
  这是违禁品吗?
  Officer: Yes, it is. You can t take it on the plane. No fruit can be taken across the border.
  是的,这个是违禁品,你不能带上飞机,水果不能带出境。
  You: What if I packed it in my checked bag?
  如果我把它装进托运的行李呢?
  Officer: I m afraid you can t. A pineapple may carry an infectious virus. I m sorry, I ll have toconfiscate it.
  恐怕您不能这么做。菠萝可能会携带传染性病毒,抱歉,我不得不没收。
  You: If you must, well, take it away. The rules are the rules. What a pity!
  如果您必须这么做,好吧,那就没收吧。规矩毕竟还是规矩。好可惜!

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注