人生感悟

  行于世,当识人,然识人不必探尽,探尽则多怨;当知人,然知人不必言尽,言尽则无友;当责人,然责人不必苛尽,苛尽则众远;当敬人,然敬人不必卑尽,卑尽则少骨;当让人,然让人不必退尽,退尽则路寡。有眼界,能看远;有肚量,能容忍;有锋芒,能内敛;有涵养,能自持,方能游刃有余。 ​​​​
  散场是多数友谊的最终走向。朋友圈里未必有朋友,黑名单中一定有故人。大部分的友情,不过无疾而终。人的关系其实很脆弱,挡不过时代,也挡不过命运。 从置顶聊天到不常联系,从无话不谈,到无话可说。来年陌生的,是昨日最亲的某某。人生中的一些路,是注定孤独一人、无人同行的。拥有时珍惜,失去后不悔,这才是人与人之间最好的关系。
  人‎生有​三‎件​事‎不‎能​打​经‎济算‎盘​,那‎就是​:健‎康​,教育‎和​旅​行‎”。学​习‎的收​获‎,远​远不​是经济​可‎以​衡量​的‎!
  涵养,严肃不孤僻,活泼不放浪,稳重不呆板,热情不轻狂,沉着不寡言,和气不盲从,每个人都是塑造自己的工程师。
  努力从来不丢人。不想努力工作的人,永远觉得努力没用。他们总相信,人生有一条通向成功的捷径却从来不相信,一个人必须非常努力才能在职场随心所欲。

失眠人的太阳

  Sun of the Sleepless

  George Gordon Byron
  乔治·戈登·拜伦
  Sun of the sleepless! melancholy star!
  呵,失眠人的太阳!忧郁的星!
  Whose tearful beam glows tremulously far,
  有如泪珠,你射来抖颤的光明
  That show’st the darkness thou canst not dispel,
  只不过显现你逐不开的幽暗,
  How like art thou to joy remember’d well!
  你多么象欢乐追忆在心坎!
  So gleams the past, the light of other days,
  “过去”,那往日的明辉也在闪烁,
  Which shines, but warms not with its powerless rays;
  但它微弱的光却没有一丝热;
  A night-beam Sorrow watcheth to behold,
  “忧伤”尽在了望黑夜的一线光明,
  Distinct but distant — clear — but, oh how cold!
  它清晰,却遥远;灿烂,但多么寒冷!

我听见美洲在歌唱

  I Hear America Singing

  Walt Whitman
  沃尔特·惠特曼
  I hear America singing, the varied carols I hear.
  我听见美洲在歌唱,我听见各种不同的颂歌
  Those of mechanics, each one singing his as it should be blithe and strong,
  机器匠在歌唱着,他们每人歌唱着他的愉快而强健的歌,
  The carpenter singing his as he measures his plank or beam,
  木匠在歌唱着,一边比量着他的木板或梁木,
  The mason singing his as he makes ready for work,or leaves off work,
  泥瓦匠在歌唱着,当他准备工作或停止工作的时候,
  The boatman singing what belongs to him in his boat, the deckhand singing on the steamboat deck,
  船家歌唱着他船里所有的一切,水手在汽艇的甲板上歌唱着,
  The shoemaker singing as he sits on his bench, the hatter singing as he stands,
  鞋匠坐在他的工作凳上歌唱,帽匠歌唱着,站在那里工作,
  The wood-cutter’s song, the ploughboy’s on his way in the morning,
  伐木者、犁田青年们歌唱着,当他们每天早晨走在路上,或者午问歇息,
  or at noon intermission or at sundown,
  或到了日落的时候,
  The delicious singing of the mother, or of the young wife at work,
  我更听到母亲的美妙的歌,正在操作的年轻的妻子们的歌
  or of the girl sewing or washing,
  或缝衣或洗衣的女孩子们的歌
  Each singing what belongs to him or her and to none else,
  每人歌唱属于他或她而不是属于任何别人的一切,
  The day what belongs to the day–at night the party of young fellows, robust, friendly,
  白昼歌唱白昼所有的,晚间,强壮而友爱的青年们的集会,
  Singing with open mouths their strong melodious songs.
  张嘴唱着他们的强健而和谐的歌。

迪士尼真人版《花木兰》

  Liu was in the middle of a self-imposed four-month work hiatus when she got a call from her Chinese manager about auditioning for legendary warrior Hua Mulan. Twenty-four hours later, she was in Los Angeles doing push-ups and lunges with a physical fitness trainer, part of an hours-long tryout for the lead in the new Disney live-action film.
  当时,刘亦菲正处在她给自己规定的四个月的工作空档期。就在中旬,她接到了经纪人的电话,说是得到了一个为迪士尼真人版电影《花木兰》试镜的机会。24小时过后,她已飞到了洛杉矶,在健身教练的指导下做俯卧撑和弓箭步。那时,她在为电影《花木兰》试镜的一些环节中处于领先位置。
  Liu laughs, “It was three [tough] things together — jet lag, auditioning and then working out.” Though Liu, who cites Roman Holiday and Gone With the Wind as favorite films, is a well-known star in her native China, and has been working there since she was 15, March’s Mulan will mark her first major Hollywood production.
  对此,刘亦菲笑着说道:“我太难了!要倒时差,要试镜,还要健身”。谈到最喜欢的两部电影,她的选择是《罗马假日》 和《飘》。尽管她在中国非常有名,尽管她15岁的时候就进入娱乐圈工作,但将于明年3月份上映的《花木兰》才是她的第一部好莱坞大作。

双语阅读

  I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it.
  You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
  我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它。
  你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
  It doesn’t matter whether you succeed in something or not,
  but the original intention that drives you to do it is very important.
  成不成功无所谓,但去做的初心很重要。
  You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves,
  they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it. 
  如果你有梦想的话,就必须捍卫它。那些一事无成的人总是想告诉你,
  你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。
  Is life always this hard. Or is it just when you’re a kid?Always like this.
  生活是否总是如此艰辛?还是仅仅童年才如此?总是如此。
  You know, sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage.
  有时候,你需要的只是20秒疯狂的勇气.
  Where you spend your time determines what kind of person you become.
  你把时间花在什么样的地方,决定了你成为什么样的人。
  Remember, it’s not where you came from
  but how hard you try that decides what level you finally end up in.
  记住,决定你层次的,从来都不是你的出身,而是你的努力。
  If you spend your time in working out, you’ll end up in good shape.
  你把时间花在了运动上,你就会拥有匀称的体型。
  If you spend your time in learning, you’ll end up with skills which help you survive.
  你把时间花在了学习上,你就会拥有生存的技能。
  If you spend your time in idling, you’ll end up achieving nothing.
  你把时间花在了颓废上,你就会变得一事无成。
  If you spend your time queuing, you’ll end up having neither time nor money.
  你把时间花在了排队上,你就既失去了时间也失去了金钱。
  No one can decide how your life goes.
  没有人可以左右你的人生。
  And no one can live your life for you.
  同样,也没有人可以帮你过自己的人生。
  If you find your life not perfect enough,
  the only thing you should complain about is that you didn’t try hard enough.
  如果你的生活不够完美,你唯一该抱怨的是不够努力的自己。
  Only the weak complain about others.
  只有弱者才会抱怨别人。
  The strong focus on how to become stronger.
  强者只会想着如何变强。
  Complaining is the ugliest trash in this world.
  抱怨,是世界上最难看的垃圾。
  Merits, on the other hand, is the fairest decoration one can wear.
  才气,则是一个人最好的修饰。
  The world doesn’t despise slow maturation. It despises lifelong mediocrity .
  这个世界从来不怕大器晚成,怕的是一生平庸。
  Love is you feel happy when you are with him and do nothing.
  爱就是当你坐在他身边,哪怕什么都不做,也会感觉很开心。
  The greatest gift you can give someone is your time, your attention, your love, your concern.
  你能给一个人最好的礼物,就是你的时间、你的关注、你的爱和你的关心。
  There are many people laughing with you, but few people walking with you.
  能陪你笑的人很多,能陪你走的人很少。
  People who loves you the most in the world, is willing to spend time with you.
  世界上最爱你的人,就是舍得花时间陪你的人。
  A man who truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is.
  如果一个男人真的爱你,永远不会丢下你,不管情形有多难。
  Never think you’re nothing, or you’re not good enough, because you’re the best for someone.
  绝不要认为自己一无是处,也不要觉得自己不够优秀,因为,在某个人眼里,你什么都好。
  Someday, you will find the one, who will watch every sunrise with you until the sunset of your life.
  总有一天,你会遇上那个人,陪你看每一次日出,直到你的人生落幕。
  I charge you, you spoil me, this is the life I want.
  我管着你,你惯着我,这就是我想要的生活。
  There is no shortcut for happiness.
  And happiness isn’t about being perfect but management and empressement.
  幸福,从没捷径,也没有完美无瑕,只有经营,只靠真心。

《越人歌》英文版

  What night is tonight,
  All through the waves I row.
  what day is today,

  I share with Your Highness the same canoe
  ashamed, ashamed am I,
  in status slow

  disturbed, disturbed am I,
  Your Highness I come to know
  uphill grow trees,

  on the trees boughs grow
  my heart goes to you,
  but you don’t know.

  今夕何夕兮,搴舟中流。
  今日何日兮,得与王子同舟。
  蒙羞被好兮,不訾诟耻。
  心几烦而不绝兮,得知王子。
  山有木兮木有枝,
  心说君兮君不知。

Cruisin

  Staring bright through the window
  凝视着玻璃窗外的亮光
  You re bending over to me
  你转过身来
  A sentimental forsaken
  一个伤感的被抛弃者
  You re trying hard yet to comfort
  你依然试着安慰我
  But you re waving me goodbye
  却是挥手道别
  A sentimental forsaken
  一个伤感的被抛弃者
  You re looking around you are hasted
  你只匆忙随便看看
  You re supervising my chief
  却已经主宰了我的一切

  My heart is tikking, let it on
  我已经不能自拔,随它吧
  Looks like you re dying to say
  仿佛你要对我说
  But now you turn your head away
  但是现在你转过头
  Get out and leave me, let it on
  离开把我丢下,随它吧
  But when it s going to be ok
  但何时会好起来呢
  I m cruisin on a train
  我游弋在火车上
  I ve got to fear no holiday
  我不再害怕假日
  Fear is where I m in
  害怕的是不知身处何处