0502——This Love——Taylor Swift——1989 (Deluxe)

网易云音乐播放:This Love——Taylor Swift

  Clear blue water
  蔚海深蓝
  High tide came and brought you in
  潮水将你涌来
  And I could go
  我所能做的
  On and on, on and on and I will
  唯有继续行走

  Skies grow darker
  夜色渐浓
  Currents swept you out again
  潮汐又将你带走
  And you were just
  而你就此消失
  Gone and gone, gone and gone
  我的身边再也没有你

  In silent screams
  在无声的尖叫里
  And wildest dreams
  在疯狂的梦境里
  I never dreamed of this
  我却从未预料到这些
  This love is good, this love is bad
  这份爱时好时坏
  This love is a life back from the dead
  这份爱曾让我焕发新生
  Oh, these hands had to let it go free
  可我此刻不得不放开你的手
  And this love came back to me, oh, oh, oh
  已逝之爱的潮汐又向我涌来
  Tossing, turning
  夜里我难以入睡,辗转反侧
  Struggle through the night for someone new
  纠结着是否要重新开始
  And, yeah, I could go
  可我所能做的
  On and on, on and on
  就是继续前行,无法回头
  Lantern burning
  烛光摇曳
  Flickered in the mind, only you
  闪现在我脑海里的只有你
  But you’re still
  可你就此消失
  Gone, gone, gone
  我的身边再也没有你
  Been losing grip
  曾经我难以自控
  Oh, sinking ships
  像是沉没的船只
  You showed up, just in time
  幸好你曾及时出现
  This love is good, this love is bad
  这份爱美好过也糟糕过
  This love is a life back from the dead
  这份爱曾让我涅槃重生
  Oh, these hands had to let it go free
  可我此刻不得不放开你的手
  And this love came back to me, oh
  已逝之爱的潮汐又向我涌来
  This love left a permanent mark
  这份爱的印记永不磨灭
  This love is glowing in dark
  这份爱在黑暗中永熠
  Oh, these hands had to let it go free
  可我此刻不得不放开你的手
  And this love came back to me, oh
  已逝之爱的潮汐又向我涌来

  You’ll kiss my cheek
  你的吻落在我的脸颊
  I watched you leave
  我凝视着你远去
  You’ll smile, my ghost
  你的笑勾走我的灵魂
  I fell to my knees
  我甘愿拜倒在地
  When you’re young you
  那时你太过年轻
  Just run, but you come back
  所以你一走了之
  To what you need
  但你终究会回来并取你所需

  This love is good, this love is bad
  这份爱让我幸福过也让我痛苦过
  This love is a life back from the dead
  这份爱让我重获新生
  Oh, these hands had to let it go free
  可我此刻不得不放开你的手
  And this love came back to me, oh
  已逝之爱的潮汐又向我涌来
  This love left a permanent mark
  这份爱的印记永不磨灭
  This love is growing in the dark
  这份爱在黑暗中永熠
  Oh, these hands had to let it go free
  可我此刻不得不放开你的手
  And this love came back to me, oh
  已逝之爱的潮汐又向我涌来

0501——Do What You Gotta 0501——Do What You Gotta Do——Nina Simone——I Sing Just to Know That I’m Alive

网易云音乐播放:Do What You Gotta Do——Nina Simone

  Man I can understand how it might be kinda hard to love a girl like me
  我可以理解爱一个像我一样的女孩有多难
  I don’t blame you much for wanting to be free
  我不怪你想要自由
  I just wanted you to know
  我只想让你知道
  I love you better than your own kin did from the very start
  我比你开始的亲人更爱你
  It’s my own fault for what happens to my heart
  我的心发生了什么是我自己的错
  You see I’ve always known you’d go
  你懂我一直知道你会走

  But you just do what you gotta do
  但你只需做你要做的
  my wild sweet love
  我狂野甜蜜的爱
  Though it may mean I’ll never kiss your sweet lips again
  即使这或许意味着我再也无法亲吻你的唇
  Pay that no mind
  不要在意
  Just find that dappled dream of yours
  发现你那斑斑点点的梦
  Come on back and see me when you can
  当你可以时回来看我

  Well I know they make you sad
  我知道他们让你失落
  They make you feel so bad
  他们让你感到如此难过
  They say you don’t treat me like you should
  他们说你不应该这样对我
  Folks got ways to make you feel no good
  人们有让你感到不好的方法
  I guess they got no way to know
  我猜他们无从得知
  I’ve had my eyes wide open from the start
  一开始我就已睁大双眼看清
  And boy you never lied to me
  你从没骗过我
  And the part of you they’ll never see
  他们永不会看到的你的一部分
  Is the part you’ve shown to me
  是你展现给我的
  So you just do what you gotta do
  所以你就去做你要做的

  my wild sweet love
  我狂野甜蜜的爱
  Though it may mean I’ll never kiss those sweet lips again
  即使这或许意味着我再也无法亲吻那唇
  Pay that no mind
  不要在意
  Just find that dappled dream of yours
  发现你那斑斑点点的梦
  Come on back and see me
  当你可以时回来看我
  Come on back and see me
  当你可以时回来看我
  Come on back see me when you caa………….aaaaan oh oh
  当你可以时回来看我

0001——Imagine——John Lennon——《The John Lennon Collection》

网易云音乐播放:Imagine——John Lennon

  Imagine there’s no heaven
  想象没有天堂
  It’s easy if you try
  试试看,这很简单
  No hell below us
  在我们脚下没有地狱
  Above us only sky
  在我们头顶只有蓝天
  Imagine all the people
  想象所有人们
  Living for today …
  都只为今天而生活
  Imagine there’s no countries
  想象没有国度的世界
  It isn’t hard to do
  试试看,这并不难
  Nothing to kill or die for
  没有杀戮也没有死亡
  And no religion too
  也不需要宗教
  Imagine all the people
  想象所有人们
  Living life in peace …
  都在和平中生活

  *You may say I’m a dreamer
  你也许说我是个梦想家
  But I’m not the only one
  但我并不是惟一的一个
  I hope someday you’ll join us
  我希望有一天,你也能加入我们
  And the world will be as one.
  全世界合而为一

  Imagine no possessions
  想象一个没有财产的世界
  I wonder if you can
  我在想你能否做到
  No need for greed or hunger
  没有贪婪,也没有饥寒
  A brotherhood of man
  人们像兄弟姐妹的生活
  Imagine all the people
  想象所有人们
  Sharing all the world …
  分享整个世界

  (Repeat )   (重复)

0500——Moonlight Flower——Michael Crétu——Moon, Light & Flower

网易云音乐播放:Moonlight Flower——Michael Crétu

  Come with me in the silence of darkness
  在黑夜的沉寂之中跟随我
  I want to show you secrets of life
  我想展现给你生命的奥秘
  I will guide you where dreams could’t take you
  我将引领你到梦想不到的地方

  She seldom flew away in the night
  她很少在夜晚飞离
  You’re the moonlight flower
  你是月光之花
  You’re the voice of the night.
  你是夜的声音
  When you call I’ll follow.
  当你召唤我将追随你
  We’ll leave on the trip of delight.
  我们将远离踏上愉悦之旅

  I have been to the heights of my senses.
  我曾到过知觉之巅
  Feeling the touch of your cures,
  感受你关怀的抚触
  I have seen the magic things under night skies.
  我曾见过夜空下的奇迹
  Until the sunrise ended the spell.
  直到太阳在天空升起
  You’re the moonlight flower
  你是月光之花
  You’re the voice of the night.
  你是夜的声音

我选做一个温暖的人,向着太阳生长,不卑不吭,清澈生活。

  I choose to be a warm person,growing towards the sun,not humble,clear me.
  我选做一个温暖的人,向着太阳生长,不卑不吭,清澈生活。

  过自己不想要的生活需要勇气
  过自己想要的生活
  不但需要勇气 你还得有能力

  喜欢谈论痛苦的往往是不识愁的豆蔻少年,
  而饱尝人间苦难的老叟却唱起了欢乐颂。
    ——周国平

  婚姻这个东西,我比较信那句话:“最后,我们都是在跟一个人的人品过日子”。

  Love is someone who understand how to love themself.
  爱情是留给懂得爱自己的人。

  You see what you believe.
  一个人相信什么,就会看见什么。

献给妈妈

  We think we love our children like our life,
  but we don’t know that children love us without reservation.
  很多时候,我们以为自己爱孩子如生命,却不知道,孩子爱我们更无保留。
  Being with a child can save your soul.
  和小孩在一起,可以拯救你的灵魂。
  We always let our children learn from “other children”,
  but our children never ask us to be “perfect parents”.
  我们总让孩子学习“别人家的孩子”,可孩子,从未要求我们做“完美的父母”。
  In his heart, his mother is a princess.
  在他心里,妈妈就是公主。
  We are so lucky to have each other in this life, you are irreplaceable.
  何其有幸,今世我们拥有彼此,无可取代。
  Thank you for being my child this life.
  谢谢你,今生愿意做我的孩子。
  Our love is always mixed with requirements and expectations,
  but our children’s love for us is simple and pure.
  我们的爱,总会夹杂着要求和期待,但孩子对我们的爱,简单而纯粹。
  If you like a person, even you close your mouth and cover your ears,
  people will still see that in your eyes.
  喜欢一个人,闭上嘴巴,捂住耳朵,也会从眼睛里跑出来。
  Between parents and children, parents need to be more grateful.
  原来,父母子女一场,要感恩的,终究是我们。
  We always think that children are young and don’t understand anything,
  but in the matter of loving you, he knows better than anyone else.
  我们总以为孩子小,什么都不懂,可在爱你这件事上,他比谁都懂。
  Children’s love for their parents is inborn and profound.
  孩子对父母的爱,与生俱来,赤诚深厚。